Delivering breakthrough performance
- NO beryllium, free silica or heavy metals
- Extremely low dust
- Removes difficult coatings
- Performs multiple steps in one
- Delays rust bloom
Ultra low- consumption
- Less abrasive required per job
- Perform more work per pot
- Lower surface prep cost per sq. ft.
What are superoxalloy abrasives?
An engineered alloy of oxide minerals created through highly controlled formulation and tempering (high heat + rapid cooling). The process creates non-crystalline (amorphous) particles that resist breakage under stress of high-speed mechanical impact.
[ From metallurgy/minerology: superalloy + oxide ]